All rebroadcasting have finished.
This is ARASHI LIVE
START 20:00 (JST)
Streamed on Johnny’s net online！
How to WATCH
*Register on this website in order to purchase tickets.
*Johnny's net Online (Japanese Site) and Johnny's net Online (English Website) are different services.
*Only tickets purchased on Johnny's net Online (English Website) are available to watch streaming on Johnny's net Online (English Website) website.
STEP1Purchase your ticket
Read an event information and purchase a ticket.
STEP2View the event
On the day of the event, a button to access a viewing page will appear on the event page.
【Request for your understanding and cooperation】
The venue is not announced. Please refrain from identifying or send inquiries about the venue.
By the same token, please refrain from visiting the venue and surrounding areas. It will be a nuisance to neighbors and may spread infection of COVID-19.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with us to make "This is ARASHI LIVE" successful event with you fans.
- Ticket purchases & accessing the viewing page
- With heavy traffic on this site when opening ticket page or event page, MAY access to this site be restricted temporarily. Allow enough time for buying the ticket and open the viewing page.
- If simultaneous logins exceed the specified limit of 2 devices(browsers), content will not be available even though the event has started. Please logout devices and browsers you will not use from this site and wait for your event to start.
- Recommended viewing environment
- Please run the test video and check the system requirements before purchasing your ticket.
- You can measure your internet download speed by accessing this link and clicking on "Run Speed Test".
- In order to use the services provided on this website, you will need a high-speed and stable internet connection. We recommended a broadband connection with a fixed line or Wi-Fi.
- Viewing streaming requires large-volume data transmission. If you uses this service from a mobile phone or with a mobile Wi-Fi device, please check your plan carefully before viewing.
- There are cases where video content can appear blurry due to bad connection or your surrounding environment.
- Troubleshooting on viewing the content during streaming or the event
- Refresh the page by clicking on the refresh button on your browser.
- Try viewing the content from another browser or device.
- Restart your device.
- View a streaming in a good internet environment. (*We recommend an internet transmission speed of at least 10Mbps.)
- Disable any software that prevents data transmission (security software, etc.)
- There is no rerun of a streaming for this event.
- All of the content is streamed and can not be downloaded.
- Once content has started streaming, it is not possible to rewind and watch from the beginning.
- Recording audio or video content, picture taking and uploading/streaming content of this service for promotional purposes are strictly prohibited.
- Scheduled streaming content may be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Playback test
- Check your device on which you view the event and your internet environment to ensure the video and audio content can be played properly.